Re: [OM] (OT, kinda) Helping a nephew

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT, kinda) Helping a nephew
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 18:54:03 +0100
Chuck seems to have the expertise, judging by that photo :-)

I wouldn't bother with the flash, either.  And for the lens, I have the Tamron
10-24 (in Pentax fit) and I like the results of that.

And going on the performance of my Pentacchio, I wouldn't bother with the
tripod, but I don't know how the Rebel XS handles higher ISO shots.

Chris