Re: [OM] (OT, kinda) Helping a nephew

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT, kinda) Helping a nephew
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:27:39 -0400
I said the camera was OK but this camera will need to be used in manual
mode.  I know it does manual but it should be checked out to see how
frustrating it is to use it that way.  I certainly doesn't have dual
control dials.  Not necessary but just a clue that manual use *might* be
klutzy.

Chuck Norcutt