Re: [OM] (OT, kinda) Helping a nephew

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT, kinda) Helping a nephew
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 07:19:49 +1000
Yes, but compacts with wide enough lenses and manual control are about as
expensive as the Rebel and less flexible.
It doesn't have a custom mode but if he sets it up in manual and uses the same
basic settings every time, he can make it routine. The key is practice! And
knowing what things like the A-DEP mode actually do.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx