Re: [OM] (OT, kinda) Helping a nephew

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT, kinda) Helping a nephew
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 11:17:33 -0400
See my reply to Chuck. <snicker>

But thanks for the info. I'll pass it along, too. I think he did enough
research on his own to suspect he needs or wants a DSLR for the options it
provides. But I have asked him for a few more specifics on exactly how he plans
to do what he wants to do, and how the shots will ultimately be used. Haven't
heard back from him yet. I suspect he's reeling from all the good info I've
been forwarding to him off the list.

--Bob

PS: #36 of 40: that is you, right? <hehehehehe>