Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Plantain Lily - Jim N.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Plantain Lily - Jim N.
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 10:22:47 -0500
> Your positive comments about the E-1 probably pushed me to
> acquire it in the first place.

Interesting parallel here. As I'm typing this, I'm listening to the Pink
Floyd "The Wall". This music is kinda like the E-1. Great in its day, but
isn't Hip hop or whatever the musical flavor of the year is. But does that
diminish it? Of course not! Each genre is unique and not interchangeable.
One doesn't replace the other.

Then there is Country Music.  That's a whole nuther kettle of fish. It's the
Pentax of music.

AG