Re: [OM] Selling my E-System stuff.

Subject: Re: [OM] Selling my E-System stuff.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 19:53:25 EDT

In a message dated 6/16/2011 12:05:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx writes:

First I  would like to apologize because it isn´t the right place for
selling stuff  but everybody knows me and I prefer to sell my equipment
here. If you want  me to remove the message, please let me know  it.

David, it would perhaps be in better form, to put a price on the items you
want to sell, rather than to use the list as a private auction venue.  Like
 many op this list, I've sold (and bought) a bunch of stuff on the list.
Both buying and selling have always been done with the seller establishing
the  price they feel is fair and with which they would be happy selling their
 item.

My suggestions is to do a little research and come up with a price.   Bill
Barber