Re: [OM] IMG: Small Bee with Blue Head and Back

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Small Bee with Blue Head and Back
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 20:46:13 -0400
But a faster lens allows more light for better viewing and focusing when
wide open regardless of the taking aperture.  And a fast macro of f/2 or
f/2.8 is only that speed when at infinity.  When in closeup the
effective aperture is smaller (and maybe much smaller) than the aperture
indicated.  Speed counts in more ways than one.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt