[OM] IMG: De la Terre à la Lune - March 19, 2011.

Subject: [OM] IMG: De la Terre à la Lune - March 19, 2011.
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 01:33:26 -0300
Hi List,

Been busy scanning my photographic safari to shoot the Apsis of the Moon
of March 19, and March 20 too.
This included a trip of three rolls of Provia 100F and Velvia 50F to
Dwayne's Labs, the whole journey lasted 1 month.

In order to bore you not, in this post I'm sending the links for the
first set only, that is what I managed to do during the March 19
Supermoon moon-rise.
This set was done on Provia 100F, using a Zuiko 300mm ƒ/4,5 @ ƒ/5,6
mounted to a Zuiko 1.4X-A (effective: 420mm @ ƒ/11). Camera was an OM
4Ti on Spot reading mode of the Moon only, shutter speed was slow enough
to make me blur one shot of this series, but I managed to disguise it
using Focus Magic (thank you, Moose - and welcome back!). Tripod was my
new Manfrotto 055X PRO B.

Hope you like them, and be prepared for the next set, which shall
certainly be even more boring and full of technical errors.

Oh! Almost forgot it ... . This set includes a 'bonus shot' done two or
three days before the Apsis in question, and the 300mm was mounted to
the 2X-A - this shot will be the first one, if I managed to put the
series in its proper order.
And those numbered 7 and 8 are the same frame but one is a variation on
the other, and was done with the 300mm mounted to the 2X-A.

Comments and critiques are always welcome.

Fernando.
-------------- special thanks to Ken, who told me about TPE; to Carlos
Santisteban for his help and encouraging support at any time; and to
Moose for telling me about lots of things, the last one being Focus
Magic which helped to rescue an almost lost shot.

1-
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/5847462886/in/photostream/lightbox/>

2-
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/5858361777/in/photostream/lightbox/>