Re: [OM] To warm the hearts of all you film people

Subject: Re: [OM] To warm the hearts of all you film people
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 15:46:56 -0500
That's one expensive "Free" school. :)

I have my theories about why film is experiencing an increase in
attention, and I've expressed some of them here before, but it really
does my heart good to see it happening. On a smaller scale, it is so
much fun for me when a client will ask me to shoot in film instead of
digital.

The larger format preference makes a lot of sense. If you are going to
the bother of shooting film, then go all out. Do what cannot be done
in digital.

Yet, why is it I get these pangs of desire when I see Leica announcing
the M9-P and that new lens?

AG