Re: [OM] getting out of OM

Subject: Re: [OM] getting out of OM
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 09:48:14 +0200
Ken, don't fret - there are many reasons why people would want to get
out of the system. Even though I think the OM system is the absolute
best 35mm SLR system ever made, I myself actually hate 35mm film. It's
just so damn convenient (small bodies, fast lenses, etc). the Zuikos
are so nice, and all small digital SLR bodies are amateur garbage at
this stage. So I force myself to drag my 3Ti along every day :-)