Re: [OM] IMG - I only hope it didn't suffer from the X rays at the airpo

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG - I only hope it didn't suffer from the X rays at the airports ... what do you think?
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 13:18:20 -0300
Yes, that's what I thought (now that I read what I wrote yesterday I
notice it wasn't properly written: 'after' should be changed by
'during' departure).

I mean 'hopefully' because they were X rayed only once, X ray damage
has a cumulative effect.
Still, I don't know if the flight stopped at Sao Paulo or Ezeiza
before Mvd., but it's pointless to ask: they're mine now and I'll see
what I got, when the moment arrives.

Thanks, guys.

:-)

Fernando.