[OM] What we did on our July summer vacation.

Subject: [OM] What we did on our July summer vacation.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 21:31:48 -0700
We spent a few lovely days  in Calaveras Big Trees SP and vicinity.

Many wonderful scenic things were there, but given Ken's response to anything
so banal, I'm starting off just with what
I saw, and saw fit to photograph, around our campsite.

A couple of "scenic nature" things seem to have sneaked in, but they are very
small scale. Anything in our camp seems
minuscule, compared to the Giant Sequoias for which the park is named. I also
had a bit of fun looking for shape, color,
etc. in those mundane things we tend to pay little attention to.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=California/Calaveras/Seen_Around_Camp>

Celebrate The Banal Moose