Re: [OM] Another visual conundrum

Subject: Re: [OM] Another visual conundrum
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 05:11:01 -0700 (PDT)
I like this response best, but no.

One needs to take a closer look at the pictures from the "What we did on our
July summer vacation" post.

What do I win, Moose?

Boris

P.S.  Now...we too are avid campers.  Christa has a lot of hair which
"attracts" a lot of "stuff", so I am wandering...if during the night before the
morning after, Moose's subjects were enjoying the hospitality his beard
provides...:)

Moose is making wine from a leaf like product. The fine white dots are
particles of yeast floating on the surface of the water.

jh