Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: Netherlands, then Hogeueras

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: Netherlands, then Hogeueras
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 19:23:59 +0100
That looks like fun, Nathan, both the NL and the ES experiences.  Do you get
much sleep during that festival?

I've never worked out why it's "remodelled" in the American parlance.  In the
UK we call it "redecoration" which is I think closer to the right meaning.  But
I hope that it's not to disruptive for you and your team.

Chris