Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: Netherlands, then Hogeueras

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: Netherlands, then Hogeueras
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 15:41:48 -0400
I think, and this is just shooting from the lip, that "remodeling" is a term
meant to mean physical changes, as in remodeling a house, where walls are
moved, floors ripped up, dormers added or subtracted, etc. A remodeled office
would mean cubicles shifted around, offices expanded or contracted, etc.
Redecorating is what you do when you get new curtains, carpets or furniture. I
tried to persuade Esteemed Wife that the new TV was part of a living room
redecorating scheme, but we've been married too long. Sigh. <g>

--Bob