Re: [OM] OT - UK cell phone usage

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - UK cell phone usage
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:15:28 +0200
Almost certainly locked. To use another operator's SIM card you need
to find a back-street shop to unlock it. It's frowned on by Vodafone
and the other operators who have subsidised the cost of the phone, but
it's widely practised. Takes a few mins and costs about 10ukp. But
compare to the cost of a new (subsidised) phone, with new SIM card,
with introductory credit and other offers...
jez