[OM] Finally! Olympus is getting it! (E-P3, 12mm f/2.0)

Subject: [OM] Finally! Olympus is getting it! (E-P3, 12mm f/2.0)
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 19:44:54 -0400 (EDT)
Who else is excited?

Yes, very very interesting.  Odd that there is evidence of detail
smearing by noise reduction  at base ISO, though those are only jpegs
so far. Wonder what MFT body is King of the Hill  from what is known so
far as ranked by the Schnozz?  Perhaps this or the G3 though not
perfect, is good enough.

More stuff:

http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/olympus/e_p3-review

Must say, I just don't get the Pentax Q system.  OK it is a tad
smaller, but the sensor is just a bit larger than an I -phone
and one can't make any calls.

Curious Mike