Re: [OM] EP-3

Subject: Re: [OM] EP-3
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 22:05:13 +0200
Hi Nathan,
My guess is that the touch screen will greatly improve usability of
camera's, certainly with settings. And as Andrew pointed out, firing the
shutter with tapping on the screen is not too bad either. Elsewere I read a
review with remarks of making stealth pictures that way, and I liked the
concept. Wouldn't suit that your style of photography too?
Btw, if usability is a concern for you, the last camera I would buy is a
X100, if I read between (and in) the lines of the Dpreview test ;-).
But enjoy!
Best, Frank

PS They make the e-pm1 in purple. Now that is my favorite color, but little
competition there... So one day or another I'm gonna pick up a m43 camera in
my favorite color very cheap. Can't wait ;-).