[OM] IMG: Texel

Subject: [OM] IMG: Texel
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 22:00:00 +0200
Texel is an island off the Dutch coast. I was there a couple of weeks ago on an
outing arranged by Michiel Fokkema on behalf of Images, the international
photography club in The Hague, of which I am still a member despite having left
the Netherlands 4 years ago. Anyway, I flew up for the weekend in order to
participate in this event, and I did not regret it.

This is the gallery, composed of images taken with the Pentax K5 and the Fuji
GW690 (aka Texas Leica). Since the forecast called for rain (and it did rain),
I left the M8 at home. All the colour images are digital, and all the film
images are B&W, but there are also digital B&W images, just to make it more
interesting :-)

http://www.frozenlight.eu/texel2011

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman