Re: [OM] IMG: Texel

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Texel
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 07:31:12 +0100
Thanks, Nathan.

I too liked "Pensive on the Ferry", but the whole story was interesting.  I
cheered up when the sun came out on Texel . . .

I would really like to go and visit.  The Netherlands is a lovely place to
visit, although I found it too small a place for me to live when I was in South
Limburg.

As well as using the ranges at the next 2 islands (Vliehors ("Cornfield") and
Noordvaarder ("Jackpot"), I have used the airspace just to the north of Texel
for dissimilar aircombat -- me Tornado, them Dutch F16s; me get thrashed! :-)

Chris