Re: [OM] Mosquito Science and Metaphysics [was Totally OT - TickRemoval]

Subject: Re: [OM] Mosquito Science and Metaphysics [was Totally OT - TickRemoval]
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 00:38:15 -0500
Hi Moose,

You said,

"Another thing I've noticed is that some folks seem to be tastier or in some
other way more desirable than others. I good strategy is to find such people
and make sure they are around when you are in mosquito country. I think I'm
about a 4 or 5 on the tastiness index, higher than Carol, but not really
preferred if anything better is available."

Maybe you have explained why I am bothered by mosquitos when they don't seem
to get to my wife.  I'm on Warfarin, because of mechanical heart valves, so
my blood flows very easily.  They don't have to work as hard when they tank
up on my blood.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA