[OM] Zuiko 135mm focus stack--6 images

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 135mm focus stack--6 images
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 22:20:20 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks for the comments, Chuck.  I remember it was about 3 years ago
the nice long thread you started  on issues using the software with the
crab apple branch..
One major culprit was one image was out of order--the software becomes
very ornery.  I paid attention and checked for motion and proper order.
I am glad you posted your early adventures with stacking as it made my
efforts go more smoothly.  Your final result was nice IIRC, with the
usual required post stack
artifact removal.

Paying proper attention (sometimes), Mike

Oh, here it is:

<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/focus_stack/index.htm>

Some more coffee tells me that was supposed to be "crabapple tree".

Chuck Norcutt