Re: [OM] On a totally unrelated note

Subject: Re: [OM] On a totally unrelated note
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 19:16:39 -0400
Lots of luck, Ken.  And may all of it be good.

We spent a lifetime moving... Chicago to Miami, Miami to Seattle, two moves
in Seattle, then moved to Central Washington (Yakima) and finally to
Washington DC (Southern Maryland actually) all transfers
in newspaper jobs. Been here 28 years now and the only move I will accept
now is to the crematorium.