Re: [OM] M8

Subject: Re: [OM] M8
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 09:01:53 -0300
The rangefinder in the single wind M3 I have owned for 40 years has been
re-aligned just twice; the last time was two weeks ago. On both occasions
the slippage out of alignment was just enough to be annoying and on both
occasions the service work was done at local camera repair businesses. Any
belief that Leitz Germany has the sole competency to do the work has to be a
put on !

jh