Re: [OM] We had twins this time...

Subject: Re: [OM] We had twins this time...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 01:48:25 -0400
Not in Esher but we saw many in Richmond Park yesterday.  We drove
through the park on our return from Kew Gardens.  A friend of our hosts
is a retired employee of Kew Gardens (a botanist specializing in
grasses) and she volunteered to drive us to Kew and give us a guided
tour.  We had the first instance of heavy rain during our visit but
there were enough breaks in the rain and enough things to see indoors
that the visit to Kew was still greatly enjoyed.

Chuck Norcutt