Re: [OM] OT: UK Customs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: UK Customs
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 07:52:21 -0400
This surprises me. Years ago, when I did a lot of fountain pen work and had a
worldwide network of customers, sending something to the UK was like sending it
to my next door neighbor. Just wasn't a problem. I never insured anything, and
usually wrapped in bubble and mailed in global priority envelopes. Never lost a
thing. Never had anything damaged. The only time I ever lost anything was two
shipments to Italy. At the time, I couldn't use global priority for Italy.

But then I suppose it's a different world now. Anyone you know have their phone
hacked. <g>

--Bob