Re: [OM] OT: UK Customs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: UK Customs
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 20:41:26 +1000
Very sensible. Makes for good relations.
In fact, in this country, any mail package is insured for up to $100 without
any additional payment.
Most aren't aware of this and it does take a bit of trouble to claim it but it
is there.
i have over 1,000 ebay feedback so a few more transactions than that - failure
rate in the post has been just four.
One showed up in NJ six months late. One customer in Queensland admitted that
his post went AWOL occasionally.
The only one that annoys was a mint Canon VI-L which disappeared in Heathrow.
He refunded but I'd rather have had the camera!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx