Re: [OM] OT: UK Customs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: UK Customs
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 08:47:46 -0400 (EDT)
Maybe that NJ package was in one of my nearby post offices. A few years
back, I forget if it was April or June, postal employees went to get a 'spare'
 trailer from a long line of "empty spares". When they hooked it up to the
tractor they noticed it felt like it was a bit heavy...it was in fact,
fully  loaded, from that past December and contained thousands of peoples
Christmas  packages. ( I'm assuming the fruitcakes were still OK ). They
'punished' the  postmaster by transferring him to a smaller, quieter postal
facility.

George S.
---

Andrew wrote...

i have over 1,000 ebay feedback so a few more transactions than that  -
failure rate in the post has been just four. One showed up in NJ six months
late.