Re: [OM] What, no OM mount???

Subject: Re: [OM] What, no OM mount???
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 10:13:36 -0400
Ayuh. Got it pretty well spot on. The only problem I have with waiting for
someone to tell me about something important is that most people are
notoriously lousy reporters. So if I'm really interested, I have to dig in and
start sorting the less smelly rubbish from the really stinky stuff. It becomes
a chore. It rankles me. I feel all the old and varied flavors of anger
struggling to get to the surface. If I catch it in time I can self-medicate
with some excellent gin or a good local microbrew. Sometimes I don't catch it
in time and those around me are subjected to rants of various depth and
duration. I'm sure some of these rants are quite entertaining, at least that's
what my wife says (with a smirk on her face), but they do take their toll.

All in all, I'd rather be on Mars. <g>

--Bob