Re: [OM] IMG: Medieval Merchants House

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Medieval Merchants House
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 08:19:46 +1000
I should think so - The Guardian tried to headhunt him so The Times made him
Tech and Communications Editor.
It's hard to feel sympathetic for the NOTW crew given the rubbish and drivel
they churned out but it's typical of course.
An ex-student of mine worked there for a while. Sat across the desk from the
guy who dressed up as a sheik to embarrass royals. They only gave her the
'nice' stories though. She protested, she claimed, that her mind was was just a
grubby as the rest of them (it was too) but she still got the babies and flower
shows.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx