Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAD 7/7/2011: camera test

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAD 7/7/2011: camera test
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 08:27:07 +1000
So how do you pull it out of your bag without rubbing the exp. comp. dial to
-2?
Or knocking the shutter speed dial from A to 1/4000s?
Happened to me several times.
And how do you cope with a 5 sec. start up time and the eternity between shots
if review is enabled.
And no spot focus - area focus won't cut it at f2.
And no hood or filter without an adapter?
Very sharp images I got, on the few occasions when the planets were aligned.
Yes it's lovely like an original Hexar and silent but there were times when I
felt like throwing it in the river.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx