[OM] X100

Subject: [OM] X100
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 06:34:07 +0200
I bought mine only after trying a friend's, and seeing actual output from his
camera, not stuff on dpreview.

I have not had any problems with inadvertent settings changes. I think the
dials are delightful. The issues with time etc. have largely been addressed in
the new firmware, and by using a fast SD card I have very reasonable write
times.

As for the lens hood, the solution is made in China and easily found on ebay,
no reason to fork out the outrageous sums asked by Fuji.

Bottom line: for me, the camera works very well.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain