Re: [OM] IMG: bad bokeh ?

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: bad bokeh ?
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 09:00:36 +0200
Form the lens construction diagram, I always thought the Macro 50/3.5
to be a minor variation of the Tessar design. Tessars have almost
universally good (smooth) out-of-focus areas, your image illustrates
this satisfactorily in my opinion. On second thought, your image has
so little out of focus, it's not even really worth discussing its bokeh!

The whole world seems to have gone bokeh nuts - just forget about it
and focus on what the image itself conveys!

Dawid