Re: [OM] IMG: bad bokeh ?

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: bad bokeh ?
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 10:48:01 -0300
Yes, indeed. I thought about what you wrote. That's why yesterday
afternoon I made three new trial shots.
Despite having considered what you had wrote, I scanned this one late
at night (today) because it's a strange shot, an isolated one, and I
don't quite remember having done it. I do remember framing the jazmine
from a different pov with the 3,5 and not finding a nice composition.
I remember my frustration, and getting wet ... well, bye untill Friday
night, must rush to work now.

Fernando