Re: [OM] IMG: bad bokeh ?

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: bad bokeh ?
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 01:28:52 +0200
My Bad, Sorry! So it's closer to a Gauss than a Tessar :-(

I don't have the Mamiya 180/4.5, but the 140/4.5 Macro I do have is
spectacular beyond belief,
I absolutely adore it:

> http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/086/2/2/undergrowth_with_a_view_by_philosomatographer-d3cl9bc.jpg
(Ilford HP5+ 6x7cm, 140mm @ f/4.5, RB67, 12x16in print on Ilford MG IV
Multigrade Pearl paper)

I actually had the superior, modern K/L version for a while, but I
went back to using my old C-series one,
it's smaller, lighter, better-built (all-metal, great craftsmanship),
and I could not see any difference in
my work.

regards,
Dawid