Re: [OM] Why we do it

Subject: Re: [OM] Why we do it
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 11:15:15 -0400
Did not find that to be the case with my samples. Which was a nice feature.
When I inquired about their services, they invited me to send them 4 8x10s. I
got 8 8x10s back by FedEx Overnight. Four with their color correction, four
with mine. Mine were better. But not by much. That said, and just to put a kink
in the works, the actual canvas print of the harbor scene is a smidge better
than the paper print. Most noticeable in the purple line on the float at the
bottom of the picture. Probably not big enough in the web image to show
anything.

--Bob