Re: [OM] Why we do it

Subject: Re: [OM] Why we do it
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 11:33:48 -0500
> We all know that your real motive behind this is...Last time I checked, it
> looked like you have not had a haircut in centuries...:)

Nope. that's Jan and Moose. Mine is shoulder length and always pulled
back in a pony tail. I did have 12 inches whacked off last year for a
hair donation, but have kept it trimmed to this length since. Having
too much hair is pretty tough on the scalp and I discovered that my
forehead is getting longer. Somethings just aren't right. The
frightening thing about middle age is seeing your father in the mirror
every morning.

AG