[OM] Thought for the day

Subject: [OM] Thought for the day
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 12:03:11 -0500
"Using the right tool for the job is more than just sensible advice;
i's a reason for doing the job in the first place. I would happily
spend a day welding a combine harvester together or making furniture
if I was given the right tools to do it. I'm not saying I'd be any
good, but the satisaction gained from using the right tool to do a job
is something I believe to be fundamental to what makes us human." -
Richard Hammond, TopGear

Richard MUST be talking about the OM-3Ti and just disguising it as a
review of the M3.

AG Schnozz