Re: [OM] you can run but not hide !

Subject: Re: [OM] you can run but not hide !
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:25:42 -0400
Yes, I was very much impressed by the stitching.  As I said before I can
see areas of the image that are not very sharp and apparently without
reason.  But I did not see images of people where only half of them is
there or other strange artifacts.  I'm wondering whether face
recognition is actually used against other people nearby to check
whether person A, B & C are actually one and the same and only one image
is chosen.  Sounds like a bit of black magic to me but I'm no longer
surprised by much of anything involving digital imagery.

Chuck Norcutt