Re: [OM] (OM) OT Happy Apple

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Happy Apple
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 11:55:38 -0700
I guess.  But the iPad 2 is out now and they still haven't fixed any of
that stuff.  I do realize that some of it is to conserve storage and
memory.  But they could at least change itunes to take care of it.
Also, I realize that the iPod software was already in use and it was
easy to just incorporate it into the iPad.  They could really do
better.  Maybe the OS5 that is supposed to be in Beta will be better.
Paul in Portland OR