Re: [OM] (OM) OT Happy Apple

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Happy Apple
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 15:23:22 -0700
I did look at some of them.  And I don't know how, unless they just
painted in what they thought should be there.  In the past, I have used
one or two things that I found on the internet, but most images that I
found were just in too low of a resolution to work well.  And to think
that they expect this to be done in a week.   I think I will have to
just opt out of it.  Might try one or two, tho.
Paul in Portland OR