Re: [OM] OT Happy Apple

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Happy Apple
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 21:05:00 -0700
Bah. Specifying what device and O/S students are to purchase and run is
sheer lunacy. Not to mention a waste of taxpayers money.

That said, trying to educate parents, teachers and academic administrators
that it is in their (and students!) best interest to be system agnostic and
to require that vendors be the same is simply another kind of lunacy, my
own.

---
Scott Gomez