Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 33, Issue 21

Subject: Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 33, Issue 21
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 12:15:06 -0700 (PDT)
>And the better tablet option would be.... ?  Oh Yeah, that's right, the >rest
>suck.... There are no better options.
>
>-Ed

I am one of the reasons why Apple are still in business...in the nineties I was
one of their very few customers.

Now I wont even touch an Apple product as everything I see is just well
marketed junk.  We can go into great detail on this one if you want to.

There are much better alternatives...one just has to realize that Apple isnt
the better alternative anymore.  It takes less than three minutes of googling
to find them.

Boris