Re: [OM] IMG: Two Images from HOT Tennessee

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Two Images from HOT Tennessee
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 20:13:52 -0400
This is the first one of yours in a long time that I don't cotton to.
It brings out my old dislike of foregrounds out of focus.  But I have to
admit you nailed the focus on the subject.

And, yes, I think my electric meter may be burning its bearings today.
The thermometer said 103 at peak today.  That's even overly hot for
Florida but this is New York.

Chuck Norcutt