Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 33, Issue 21

Subject: Re: [OM] olympus Digest, Vol 33, Issue 21
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 07:18:20 +0200
It seems to me that people are trying to get the iPad to do things for which
they would be better off just using a laptop.

As for the general Apple-bashing: I am writing this on an iMac, my laptop is
Macbook Pro, and I just bought another Macbook Pro for my daughter. Magically,
the only person in the house who still needs help with their computer (as in
"why is XYZ not working?") is my wife with her Dell running Windows 7.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain