Re: [OM] more ranting rebuttal.

Subject: Re: [OM] more ranting rebuttal.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 18:14:40 +0100
Yes, it's possible to wipe the information from my iPhone, but I have to agree
to it.  In fact it's a security feature (make of that what you will).

I should have said that this thread was going a little OTT.  As Chuck said, it
would be detrimental to Apple's business; or in other words, a rather daft idea.

Chris