[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: Switzerland people, mainly

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: Switzerland people, mainly
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 09:34:33 +0200
Last week's big event was the trip to Switzerland to visit my son before his
1-year internship with Nestle ends later this month and to bring back most of
his stuff. We spent a lot of time walking around Lausanne and Bern, and the
photographic haul was  rather massive (for me, anyway). Hence, this week's
picture blog is also the longest of the year so far. It focuses mainly on the
people we saw on the streets of Lausanne, Bern and Montreux (the cities and
places themselves will be the subject of a proper gallery which I am still
working on):

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=555

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman