Re: [OM] (E-M) Multiple exposures

Subject: Re: [OM] (E-M) Multiple exposures
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 09:42:36 -0400
If you're not mounted on a tripod for close-up work you may very well
want the camera to refocus to compensate for your involuntary movements.
  But if the camera is on a tripod you may wish to critically choose
where to focus in order to make best use of limited depth of field.
Allowing the camera to decide where that is may be less than optimal.

Chuck Norcutt