[OM] (OM) OT Image of a classic Roamin' God

Subject: [OM] (OM) OT Image of a classic Roamin' God
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 03:43:03 +1200
Inspired by Nathan's offspring shots, I offer one which shows one of my
own. I cribbed the image off Fuzzbook where he had placed it. The shot
would have been taken by his Goddess.

Bottom right at
http://www.brianswale.com/zuikoholics/July-2011/July-2011.htm

In case you might think he is a bit of a tosser, and for those with a military
inclination, as a volunteer he was ranked as Battle Captain with the Multi-
International  Peacekeeping Force in the Sinai, when he did a stint of 6
months not too long ago. Plays a mean game of volleyball as well.

Does need a haircut tho'

Simultaneously my oldest son and youngest offspring.

Brian Swale.