Re: [OM] What happens when your cable cutters don't work

Subject: Re: [OM] What happens when your cable cutters don't work
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 10:06:12 -0500
Chuck,

Perhaps Bell learned something from that and similar crashes.  I have read
quite a bit about the 429 in the last few days, and one thing I recall is
that the roof of the 429 has been strengthened to prevent the main rotor
gearbox from coming down through the roof in such accidents.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA